A stationary lifting solution, consisting of a lift unit mounted either on a ceiling rail system or on a freestanding rail system, is an ergonomically ideal alternative that eliminates the need for manual lifting and allows the caregiver to always choose the optimal working stance in connection with lifting. Furthermore, the lift system is always in place, it requires a minimum of floor space and it is very easy to manoeuvre. Another advantage is that the system provides a large lifting area and the possibility of both low and very high lifting.
SystemRoMedic™ offers stationary liftsystems both for permanent installation on the ceiling and/or on the walls and as portable, freestanding lift stands. We also have a wide selection of ceiling lift units for all situations, settings and users.
A permanent ceiling lift system like MilkyWay is the right solution when:
- the need for lifting is permanent or frequent
- space is limited
- room furnishings must be adapted freely according to the situation and needs
- you need to create optimal working conditions and prevent musculoskeletal injuries and accidents in connection with patient transfers
- you need a solution that is easy for the caregiver to use
- you want to provide the best possible quality of care while giving the patient a sense of security, control and dignity
For further information regarding Rail Systems, please contact us